We want you to know that we will take every precaution to keep you, our Guests safe whilst here at Longview House.
The procedures we have put in place exceed Government Advice and include:
- We will only take two bookings (across two Suites) at any one time. Both Suites have their own separate Lounge.
- We offer separate breakfast times if requested.
- Our Breakfast Buffet Bar will remain in place, but you will only be able to order from staff (the same as with cooked orders) and staff will serve you at your table.
- All table coverings and napkins will be washed at the appropriate temperature.
- If you would rather not eat out during your stay, then evening meals are available upon request and at an extra cost.
- Anti-bacterial wipes are in all rooms, bathrooms and public areas.
- Hand Sanitisers are at the entrance and in every room.
- We will adhere to social distancing rules when welcoming you and when in the dining room.
- All rooms and public places will be cleaned and disinfected daily including light switches, remote controls, door handles, keys and other hard surfaces.
- All bins in rooms are plastic with plastic ties on the bin liners. The interior and exterior of bins are disinfected and are visibly clean at all times.
- We will ensure that all rubbish bags are disposed of immediately in an external waste bin with a lid.
- Finally, if a guest shows symptoms of Coronavirus and declares the need to self isolate, we will ask them to return home – (provided it is safe to do so) in line with the Governments’s Policy around self-isolation. The room occupied by that guest will then be left locked for a period of two days before a full deep clean and disinfecting takes place. If a guest displays symptoms which are more serious and they have trouble breathing, please let us know IMMEDIATELY and we will call for an ambulance straight away.
We will check Government Advice, Policies and Procedures (and the updates) daily.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask us. We are here to help you. We want to ensure your stay with us is safe.